- News Stories
- Read 1420 times
A New Centre for a new season for the ministry of Love Wales
Our new centre at Ebbw Vale (above) includes an auditorium for 350-400 people and five acres of land
Love Wales have some exciting news to share! On Saturday November 11th from 12pm-4.30pm they have an Open Day at our new Love Wales Festival Mission Centre - and we would love you to come along!
For the last two years we have had a Love Wales centre in Merthyr Tydfil which has been a great blessing - although not very big it was somewhere to meet for prayer, administration, meetings and also to host our Revival Ministry School.
From November, however, we will be moving to a new centre in Ebbw Vale that God has blessed us with!
We are so excited by this answer to prayer as we have been seeking the next steps to develop Love Wales, and this wonderful centre in the heart of the South Wales valleys has been offered to us. The building has an auditorium that can seat 350-400 people, offices and rooms, two radio studios, and is situated in five acres of land.
The ministry there at present feel that it is time to hand the building and centre over to another ministry and we feel so privileged and humbled that they have asked us to take it on.
As we are praying about how God wants us to develop and take the vision of Love Wales forward to reach our nation for Jesus our plan and desire is to:
- establish a house of prayer for Wales and the Nations
- to hold regular Miracle Healing services and ministry conferences
- have a coffee shop/book shop and meeting place for ministries and believers and an outreach to the community
- host meetings for leaders and mentoring meetings for evangelists
- support ministries in the community such as Foodbanks
- we will also continue to develop our Revival School of Ministry to more than the current Saturday monthly school
- we also plan to use live streaming and online sign up for meetings, conferences and lectures so that people from not just Wales but all over the world can connect to us.
A major aspect of the School will be to give people an opportunity to work with us on Missions and Internships and the chance to take part in evangelistic activities with us in Europe and across the world. We will be developing the School for streaming and online sign up in the New Year.
At our Open Day on Saturday November 11th all friends, colleagues, supporters and anyone interested in the work Love Wales does is invited to come and view the centre! The address is: Love Wales Festival Mission Centre, Beech Grove, Victoria, Ebbw Vale, Gwent, NP23 8WQ. Click here. Or follow the signs to the Festival Park Outlet Shopping - and turn left just before you reach the Outlet roundabout. Parking is available.
We will have refreshments and tea / coffee between 12pm-4.30pm with a presentation on the centre and our vision from 2.30-3.30pm.
We will be doing a changeover to our new building over the next few months and will be transferring our ministry into it in January 2018. While we will be moving into the building in the New Year it does, however, need work doing in it so any help from volunteers and supporters will be much appreciated! We need practical help - for maintenance work, gardens, painting, plumbing, tiling and general repairs and tidying up. We also need media / technical people.
It is a huge step of faith for us but we believe that this an open door God has set before us so that the nation can be touched with the love of Jesus! If you would like to support us financially then please see below.
We look forward to seeing you on November 11th! Come along to be a part of this exciting vision.
Every blessing as we pray and work to reach our nation for Jesus!
And the Love Wales team
If you would like to support us and be a Love Wales partner and commit to monthly giving we would love to hear from you or click here, or if you would like to support us with a one off gift - whatever God lays on your heart will be much appreciated, please click here. Our heart is to reach our nation for Jesus and for Wales to touch the world once again!
Latest from Super User
- Billy Graham links with Wales remembered
- Mission to Wales continues to take to the streets in 2018
- Wales online give us an insight into Church in Wales - 'I am here because it is real'
- Cardiff baptisms for religious asylum seekers fleeing Iran - a report by the BBC
- Why not buy a Real Easter Egg this year?