'Defeating Fear, Panic, and Anxiety - A 30-day Devotional' by Gwynedd Jones
Local Christian author Gwynedd Jones serves on the leadership at the Vine Christian Centre in Bridgend. Gwynedd has a heart to see people move into an understanding of the victory Jesus has won through the cross and resurrection so that individuals can enter into the fullness of God's blessing through faith in Christ.
Fear, panic, and anxiety are real and debilitating forces that hold people back from reaching their full potential in life. In 2013 alone there were 8.2 million cases of anxiety disorder in the UK, each with the potential of developing into a deep-seated fear or phobia that can last a lifetime.
This 30-day devotional focuses on what Jesus has done to set people free from fear so they can enjoy life as God intended it to be. The book is not limited to helping individuals be set free from fear and anxiety but is suitable for anybody who is struggling with an oppression of any description.
The daily readings look at what Scripture teaches us regarding what Christ has done to set us free, as well as explaining what the individual's response should be so they can walk into the freedom that Christ has won for all who put their faith in Him.
- Navigating Your New Normal, Thriving in the Aftermath of Trauma
- Bo Bakes - just one example of the great work of Purple Shoots
- Praying ‘Thy Kingdom Come’? Here’s a next step.
- Making Jesus Known
- Cardiff Foodbank - your generosity is making a difference!
- Manumit coffee that changes lives!
- God Outdoors - Check out what CVM discovered
- Let’s Do Something DIFFerent - Helping Homeless in Cardiff
- Join a Global Wave of Prayer - Thy Kingdom Come
- The Miracle that is Israel by Phil Davies