'Defeating Fear, Panic, and Anxiety - A 30-day Devotional' by Gwynedd Jones
Local Christian author Gwynedd Jones serves on the leadership at the Vine Christian Centre in Bridgend. Gwynedd has a heart to see people move into an understanding of the victory Jesus has won through the cross and resurrection so that individuals can enter into the fullness of God's blessing through faith in Christ.
Fear, panic, and anxiety are real and debilitating forces that hold people back from reaching their full potential in life. In 2013 alone there were 8.2 million cases of anxiety disorder in the UK, each with the potential of developing into a deep-seated fear or phobia that can last a lifetime.
This 30-day devotional focuses on what Jesus has done to set people free from fear so they can enjoy life as God intended it to be. The book is not limited to helping individuals be set free from fear and anxiety but is suitable for anybody who is struggling with an oppression of any description.
The daily readings look at what Scripture teaches us regarding what Christ has done to set us free, as well as explaining what the individual's response should be so they can walk into the freedom that Christ has won for all who put their faith in Him.
- MTL - More to Life - Supporting young people to set up Christian Unions
- "The Case for Christ" New Movie comes to Showcase
- Newport Night Shelter getting ready for a ninth year
- The Sanctuary Newport becomes The Gap
- Beth's story of what happened when she tried alpha!
- Counties Evangelist continue to serve at Royal Welsh Show
- Forget Edward I: It’s Pantycelyn’s genius we should be celebrating
- Light Parties: An Idea for sharing Jesus at Halloween
- Could you become a roof breaker?
- Mission Academy Live: helping young people share Jesus